Heart-healthy oats are peppered with bittersweet dark chocolate chips to make these crisp, calorie-conscious cookies. Pair them with CE�s vanilla fro-yo for a surprisingly responsible indulgence.
1. Preheat oven to 350? F and lightly spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together agave, egg white, almond butter and vanilla.
4. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients all at once and combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Divide batter equally into 16 mounds (about 1 rounded tbsp in size) and arrange evenly spaced on prepared baking sheets. Using the back of a slightly dampened spoon, flatten each mound into 2 1/2-inch circles. Bake 9 to 10 minutes, until golden. Cool on sheets for an additional 10 minutes before transferring to racks to cool completely. Stored in an airtight container, cookies will keep fresh for 2 to 3 days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (233g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 106 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.7g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 695mg||24 %|
|Potassium 589.4mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.6g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.3g||77 %|
|Sugars, other 49.3g|
|Protein 15g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 423
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!