You're basically making a brownie, adding alcohol, and shaping the balls.
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
* In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, light brown sugar, vanilla & salt.
* In a large metal or glass bowl combine the butter & chocolate. Set over a saucepan of boiling water, stirring occasionally as the mixture melts.
* Whisk the melted chocolate into the egg mixture.
* Stir in the flour.
* Spray a 12" x 17" rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
* Pour in the batter. Use a spatula to smooth it evenly.
* Bake for 10 minutes (depending on your oven).
* Remove pan to let mixture cool.
* Break up the brownie pieces into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (I user my food processor) and add in the rum. Mix until smooth dough like texture.
* Scoop out the dough by the tablespoon & roll into a ball.
If you think you're going to heavy hand the alcohol you may have to adjust the recipe. If you add to much liquid the balls will be harder to shape.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (15g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 34.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 26.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 52
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!