1. Brown meats in hot fat.
2. Add soy sauce and 1 cup water and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Add celery and onion, simmer 1 1/2 hours.
4. Blend cornstarch with 1/4 cup water, stir into meat mixture.
5. Add chestnuts, bean sprouts, & mushrooms, heat thoroughly.
6. Serve over rice or chow mein noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (324g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 780 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 86.7g||116 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.5g||158 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 41g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.2g|
|Cholesterol 153.1mg||47 %|
|Sodium 688.7mg||24 %|
|Potassium 633.9mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 28.4g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 916
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!