1. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat and mushrooms (real brown). Add onions, celery, salt, pepper, ginger and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
2. Put in 200° over (2-3 hours or could use the crock pot).
3. Add soy sauce and well drained bean sprouts and water chestnuts.
4. Mix cornstarch and cold water. Add some juice to the thickening mixture. Stir thickening mixture fast and pour into chop suey.
5. Serve over rice and top with rice noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (276g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 186 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.6g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 525mg||18 %|
|Potassium 210.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 17.5g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 269
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.