1. Heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add fresh chorizo; cook, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes. Push to one side of the skillet.
3. Add the other tablespoon of olive oil, peppers and scallions; season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook until tender, around 5 minutes.
5. Add salsa and water; stir everything together.
6. Divide the chorizo mixture among the 6 tostadas; top each with a fried egg.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (175g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 4.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 207.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 297.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 8g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 63
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!