1. Slice Chorizo sausages thinly.
2. Heat Oil in fry pan and fry Chorizo's on medium - high heat. Sprinkle Chilli Flakes as required. Fry until crispy on both sides.
3. Remove Chorizo's and drain on kitchen towel.
4. In a saucepan, use the oil from the frying of the Chorizo's and fry the Onion, Garlic and Chilli. Then add Bacon Capsicum and cook for a further 3 minutes.
5. Add the canned Tomatoes and chop with the back of your spoon. Add the spices, salt and pepper and then simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Return the Chorizo's to the sauce and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
7. Add chopped parsley and serve with your favourite pasta.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (351g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1183 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 131.5g||175 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.9g||124 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 87.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.8g|
|Cholesterol 62.3mg||19 %|
|Sodium 4285mg||148 %|
|Potassium 823.1mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 11.9g|
|Protein 19.1g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1300
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.