1) Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees.
2) Place crackers in one layer on parchment-lined baking sheet (with sides)
3) Melt butter and brown sugar in medium saucepan. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Pour butter-sugar mixture over the crackers. Spread evenly.
5) Bake for 15 minutes.
6) Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate morsels. When they start to melt, spread evenly over entire layer of crackers.
7) Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
8) Refrigerate 1 hour.
9) Remove from refrigerator and crack into pieces.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (13g)|
|Recipe Makes: 40 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 60 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 12.2mg||4 %|
|Sodium 49.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 18.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.9g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 76
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.