1. Put the butter out of the fridge, wait till the butter is floopy.
2. Beat the egg white in a mix bowl and add the yolk, the sugar, the butter and finally the flour mixed with the yeast.
3. Move the blend slowly.
4. Spread the butter on the cast and dust with flour.
5. Throw the blend inside the cast.
6. Put in the oven at 180 ºC during 50 minutes.
7. Check if the cake is cooked and put it out of the oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (332g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 527 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58.5g||78 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.7g||184 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 155.4mg||48 %|
|Sodium 533.2mg||18 %|
|Potassium 278.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 129.3g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 127.4g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1077
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!