1. Fill the stock pot with water according to pasta instructions.
2. Add a generous handful of sea salt or kosher salt to the pasta water.
3. When the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook according toinstructions.
4. While the pasta is cooking, cut the stem ends off the Brussels sproutsand broccoli. Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces and cut the Brusselssprouts in half.
5. Spread the Brussels sprouts and broccoli on a cookie sheet and douse witholive oil until well coated.
6. Turn the oven on Broil and set the rack just above the middle (close tothe top).
7. Broil for 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned and carmelized. Take thecookie sheet out every once in a while to check, and using tongs, toss theBrussels sprouts and broccoli so they are evenly cooked.
8. Drain the pasta in a colander, rinse with cold filtered water, then drainagain.
9. Take the Brussels sprouts and broccoli out of the oven and let it cool.
10. Cut up the cheese into small bite-sized chunks. Set aside.
11. Cut the Kalamata olives in half and set aside.
12. Take the pomegranate, carefully slice it lengthwise from end to end in2-4 places.
13. Fill the sink with filtered water and put the pomegranate into the sink.Using your hands, remove the seeds from the pomegranate and put them in abowl. Using the water method will prevent you from making a mess with thejuice, which stains.
14. Add the drained, cooled pasta to a large serving bowl.
15. Add the cheese cubes, Kalamata olives, and Brussels sprouts and broccolito the bowl.
16. Add sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and, if necessary, extraolive oil to taste.
17. Top with pomegranate seeds.
18. Serve at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: -1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!