1. Rub roast with salt and pepper
2. Let roast sit out of refrigerator between 1 and 3 hours
3. About an hour before, mix the ingredients above with a whisk and brush on to the roast
4. Preheat oven to 500 degrees (260 degrees C)
5. Roast bone side down on second rack, insert thermometer
6. Cook 5 minutes per pound (9 lb roast = 45 minutes)
7. Leave oven closed and turn off the oven for 2 to 3 hours. Don't open the door. If oven gets cool, turn on oven for 500 degrees for a short time
8. Let roast rest for 30 minutes and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3g)|
|Recipe Makes: 14 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 8.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.5g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 15
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!