- Heat large pot over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add bacon; cook 5 minutes or until beginning to brown, stirring frequently.
- Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove any excess pan drippings.
- Stir in broth, beans, tomatoes, thyme and cumin.
- Increase heat to high; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 to 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- With potato masher, mash beans to slightly thicken soup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (195g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 44 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.9g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 6.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 761.2mg||26 %|
|Potassium 103.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 62
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.