1. Grease 13x9 baking dish
2. In a bowl, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of cilantro, red pepper, garlic, cumin, chilies and 1/4 cup cheese.
3. Puree salsa, water and remaining sour cream and cilantro in a blender or food processor. Spread one cup over bottom of the prepared dish.
4. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place in baking dish. Bake and serve or cover and refrigerate, along with rest of sauce and cheese, up to two days.
5. SERVE: Heat oven to 350º. Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; bake uncovered for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 15 more minutes or until bubbly.
6. Serve with avocados on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (256g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 289 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.1g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 97.1mg||30 %|
|Sodium 111.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 666.8mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 25.1g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 424
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.