Try this Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Combine cooked rice, milk, applesauce, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk until well combined.
2. Combine remaining pancake ingredients and stir into the brown rice mixture until well blended.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet (sprayed with vegetable spray) over medium heat. Pour batter into skillet, about 1/4 cup per pancake.
4. Flip after 2-3 minutes or when edges start to turn golden and bubbles begin to appear on surface.
5. Cook another 1-2 minutes on second side until golden.
6. Top pancakes with butter mixture and cooked apples, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (126g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 345 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.4g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 26g||130 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 82.9mg||26 %|
|Sodium 266.1mg||9 %|
|Potassium 204.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 28.4g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 477
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.