1. Mix the bananas, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, eggs, butter, and milk together well.
2. Add in the flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
4. Place in a well greased bread pan.
5. Place in oven at 350 for 1 hour or until toothpick or knife tests clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (47g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 32.7mg||10 %|
|Sodium 76.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 11.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.6g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 37.6g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!