1) Dissolve sugar in warm water. Add the yeast. Let it stand for 10mins, or till yeast is foamy.
2) Add (B) & mix a little. Add flour. Use dough hooks of beater and mix well till dough ball is formed.
3) Heat oven to 100 degrees & switch off. Cover dough with a moist towel over the bowl.
Leave in oven for 1hr or till dough has doubled.
4) Roll dough flat. Trim into a rectangular piece. Spread (C) over dough and sprinkle chopped pecan nuts all over. (The trimmed off dough can make another 2-3 buns)
5) Roll up dough & cut into small pieces. Place rolls on greased pan, leaving space for expansion. Cover & let the dough rise for 30 mins, or double.
6) Bake at 200 degrees in pre-heat oven for 15 mins or till golden brown.
7) Enjoy your cinnamon buns hot & soft. To keep, let them cool & put in air-tight container & keep in the fridge. Just need to reheat before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 53 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.9g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 28.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 43.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 45.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 25.9g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 174
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.