1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9x13 baking pan. Set aside.
2. With electric mixer, mix add flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs and vanilla. Once combined well, slowly stir in melted butter. Pour into prepared 9x13 baking pan.
1. In large bowl, mix two sticks of butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon together until well combined and creamy. Drop evenly over batter by tablespoonfuls and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake.
2. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or when toothpick comes out clean.
1. In medium bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla with whisk. Drizzle evenly over warm cake. Serve warm or at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 215 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 64.1mg||20 %|
|Sodium 262.8mg||9 %|
|Potassium 153.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 111g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 110.5g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 649
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!