1. Boil potato with 1/2 teaspoon salt and until very tender. When done, drain potato, but reserve 1 1/4 cups water. Put potato though a ricer (discard skin). Add 1/2 cup butter to the potato liquid.
2. Meanwhile, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, yeast, 1 tsp salt in large bowl. When the potato liquid cools to 100 degrees, add it to the flour mixture with egg and potato.
3. Stir with dough hook until combined. Knead for about 10 minutes with dough hook until it is elastic. Add flour to keep from sticking.
4. Put dough in a greased pan and let rise for 1 hour.
5. Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Roll dough to 8x12 inch rectangle. Spread 1/2 cup butter over dough. Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over dough.
6. Roll up and cut into 12 rolls. Put in pan and let rise for 1 hour.
7. Cook at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
8. Combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Drizzle over rolls and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 112 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.5g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 48.1mg||15 %|
|Sodium 4740.5mg||163 %|
|Potassium 95.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 44.8g|
|Protein 6.1g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 324
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!