1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
3. Working on a lightly floured surface, cut dough into 4 equal strips. Roll each strip into a long rope, about 12-14 inches; cut into 1-inch pieces.
4. Heat 6 cups of water and baking soda in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; working in batches, drop dough pieces until slightly puffed and dimpled, about 30 seconds. Remove with a slotted soon; drain well.
5. Place dough pieces onto the prepared baking sheet, about 1/2 inch apart. Brush with egg.
6. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 9-12 minutes.
7. Working in batches, combine warm pretzel bites, butter, and cinnamon-sugar mixture until evenly coated.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (4783g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 27660 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3073.4g||4098 %|
|Saturated Fat 1923.7g||9619 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 810.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 122g|
|Cholesterol 8209.7mg||2526 %|
|Sodium 27179mg||937 %|
|Potassium 5305.1mg||140 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 442.6g||130 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 438.5g|
|Protein 96g||137 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 29175
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!