1. Set the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit
2. Spray baking sheet lightly with vegetable spray
3. Melt margarine in a small saucepan on medium-low heat. Once melted remove from heat.
4.Mix cinnamon and sugar in small bowl
5.Open the package and separate biscuits carefully. Roll each biscuit into a 9" rope. Pinch ends together to form circles.
6. Follow directions in this order: Dip biscuits in margarine, Then cover the biscuits in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. (Put on as much as to your preference). Then once satisfied put your biscuit on baking sheet. Then repeat step 6 until you have done all your biscuits.
7. Push nuts and/or raisins into biscuit tops, if desired
8.Bake 8 minutes
9. Remove from oven and place on a protected surface
10. Let cinnamon twists cool
Check on cinnamon twist during step 8 frequently to make sure the aren't burning or under cooked. Thanks. ENJOY!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 49 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 397.7mg||14 %|
|Potassium 72.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 47.6g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 248
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.