1. In a heavy kettle (at least 5 quarts) cook garlic in oil over moderate heat, stirring until pale golden.
2. Add onion and cook, stirring until softened.
3. Add Pepper Flakes and Bell Pepper and cook, stirring until softened.
4. Add Vinegar and boil until evaporated.
5. Add White Whine, Oregano, and Bay Leaf and simmer 5 minutes.
6. Stir in Tomato Puree and Tomato Paste and bring to a boil.
7. Add Crab Legs and Clams and simmer, covered, 15 to 20 minutes, checking often and transferring Clams as hey open with tongs to a bowl (discard unopened ones).
8. Transfer Crab Legs with tongs to a cutting board and remove shells, adding any crab liquid to soup. Halve or quarter Crab Legs, depending on size, and reserve, with any additional liquid, in a bowl.
9. Add Shrimp, Scallops, and White Fish to soup and simmer, covered, 5 minutes, or until seafood is just cooked through.
10 Stir in gently Crab Leg Meat, their liquid, and Clams and sprinkle with Fresh Parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (369g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 115.3mg||35 %|
|Sodium 162.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 567.7mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 5.1g|
|Protein 29.3g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 227
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!