1. In a dutch oven, cook pepper and onion in oil over moderately low heat, stirring til just softened.
2. Add tomatoes with jice, tomato paste, wine, basil, oregano, thyme, bay leaf, red pepper flakes, and parsley sprig.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring and cook at a bare simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
4. While mixture is cooking, shell the shrimp, leaving tails on (or take them off).
5. Add all seafood, and cook til done, but do NOT overcook.
6. Discsard any unopened clams.
7. Garnish with parsely.
Serve with good crusty bread and salad.
Very very yummy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (644g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 185.3mg||57 %|
|Sodium 514.8mg||18 %|
|Potassium 1266.2mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 15.7g|
|Protein 44.6g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 381
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!