* In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate heat for one minute; add the onion, garlic and green pepper, and cook, stirring, until the onion is golden -- about 7 minutes.
* Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, wine, clam juice, basil, thyme, oregano, pepper flakes, and bay leaf; cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
* Add the clams, bring to a simmer
* Add the haddock, scallops, and shrimp. Simmer uncovered, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, or until the clams open.
* Discard the bay leaf and any clams that do not open.
* Ladle into heated bowls and sprinkle with the fresh basil.
Preparation Time: 1 1/2 Hours
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (454g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 95.8mg||29 %|
|Sodium 675.1mg||23 %|
|Potassium 725.6mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 12.2g|
|Protein 20.1g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 221
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.