1. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and heat the oven to 425 degrees. Pat the Chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a 12in ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Carefully lay the chicken breast in the skillet and cook until lightly browned on both sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter to the skillet and melt over medium heat. Add the carrots, onion, celery and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook until the vegetables are softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until Incorporated, about 1 minute. Slowly stir in the vermouth and cook until evaporated, about 30 seconds. Slowly stir in the broth, cream, and Thyme & bring to a simmer. Nestle the browned chicken into the skillet, cover, and cook over medium-low heat until the thickest part of the breast registers 160 degrees on instant read thermometer, about 10 minutes.
4. Off the heat, transfer the chicken to a plate. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred into bite-size pieces. Return the shredded chicken to the skillet, stir in the peas, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove the Frozen crust from the freezer, discard the parchment paper, and place the crust on top of the filling. Bake the pot pie until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling, 45 to 50 minutes. Let the pot pie cool for 20 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (427g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 175 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.5g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 149.6mg||46 %|
|Sodium 563.7mg||19 %|
|Potassium 774.3mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 13.2g|
|Protein 44.3g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 437
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.