1. Preheat the broiler
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, water, salt and pepper
3. Place a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat add the olive oil and heat for about 20 seconds
4. Then add onion and sausage cook until sausage is browned
5. Drain sausage
6. Put sausage in skillet and add garlic, thyme, and zucchini and cook for 3-4 min or longer until zucchini begins to soften.
7. Reduce heat to low and our in the beaten egg mixture.
8. Push the cooked ddd edges to the center, gently allowing the uncooked egg portion to flow to the outside edges.
9. Continue to cook over medium-low heat for another 4-5 min until the eggs are almost set.
10. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the eggs and place under the preheated broiler for about 3 min to finish cooking the egg and to slightly brown the chess.
11. Remove the pan from the oven (Careful the pan handle will be HOT!)
12. Use a spatula to loosen the edge and cut into four portions.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (266g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 239 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.6g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 465.7mg||143 %|
|Sodium 594mg||20 %|
|Potassium 507mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.6g|
|Protein 26.5g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 363
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!