1. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
2. In a separate bow. Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
3. Add pecans; beat until well blended
4. Refrigerate about 1 hour.
5. Heat oven to 375 and remove kisses from wrappers.
6. Mold scant tablespoon of dough into ball around each kiss, covering completely.
7. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
8. Cool slightly; about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack and cool completely.
9. Roll in powdered sugar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (12g)|
|Recipe Makes: 54 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 44 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.9g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 715.3mg||25 %|
|Potassium 16.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!