1. Pop favorite popcorn from yellow corn kernels over stove top or use favorite microwave popcorn brand. Spread on baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, melt vegan spread and stir in the agave, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt until dissolved.
3. Take the pan off the heat and slowly whisk in the creamer until well combined. Return to heat, and continue to whisk for 10 minutes or until sauce reaches an amber color and thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
4. Stir in coconut flakes and vanilla. Let cool slightly before drizzling over popcorn.
5. Drizzle mixture over popcorn and blend in with a spatula. Serve immediately.
Substitute French vanilla or hazelnut creamer for a fun, nuttier flavor.
For a crunchier version, spread evenly onto 1 or 2 cookie sheets and bake at 250 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
You can also add sea salt after it cools for a salted caramel flavor!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 259.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.3g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 49.7g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!