1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together the dry ingredients (GF flour through salt) set aside
3. Make the chia seed mixture and set aside.
4. Mix all remaining liquid ingredients together (water through vanilla extract).
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while stirring rapidly, and then add the chia seed mixture and chocolate chips.
6. All batter to rest for 15 minutes.
7. Place the cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
8. Scoop the batter into each of the liners.
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
1. Melt chocolate chips either in the microwave (which takes about 2 minutes) or on the stovetop.
2. Whisk the coconut culinary milk into the melted chocolate and then add vanilla and dash of salt.
3. Spread ganache on the cupcakes with spatula or place in a pastry bag and pipe onto cupcakes.
4. Let cupcakes and ganache cool.
Allow to cool before frosting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (66g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 246 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.3g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g||95 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 40.9mg||13 %|
|Sodium 117.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 55.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5.5g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 280
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.