1) In a medium saucepan, heat coconut milk, agave and salt, simmer for 10 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, combine arrowroot and water to form a smooth paste.
3) Pour arrowroot mixture into saucepan.
4) Whisk vigorously to combine, then bring to a boil, briefly, until shiny.
5) Remove pot from heat and very gradually blend in coconut oil with hand blender.
6) Allow pot to cool for 10 minutes.
7) Place pot in refrigerator for 45-120 minutes, until frosting solidifies and turns white.
8) Remove from refrigerator and blend again with a hand blender, until fluffy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (45g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 77 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.6g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 18.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 74mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 90
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!