Try this Coconut crusted cod with mango sauce recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1) Preheat oven to 425°
2) In a blender combine the lime zest and juice, mangoes, honey and cayenne pepper, blend until smooth
3) Place 1/4 of the mango sauce into a shallow dish. Set aside remaining sauce to serve with the fish
4) Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels
5) Combine coconut in breadcrumbs in a shallow dish
6) Coat fish in mango sauce then coat well in the coconut mixture
7) Place on baking sheet bake for 18 minutes or until the coconut becomes golden and crispy
8) Serve fish with mango sauce
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1801g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 469 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.1g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11g|
|Cholesterol 397.3mg||122 %|
|Sodium 2166.2mg||75 %|
|Potassium 5935.7mg||156 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 263.2g||77 %|
|Dietary Fiber 31.6g||127 %|
|Sugars, other 231.6g|
|Protein 201.7g||288 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2322
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.