1. Using a wire whisk, mix together eggs, melted butter, milk, honey, and sea salt.
2. Continuing to whisk, add the baking powder and coconut flour until thoroughly mixed.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil) in a skillet on a medium flame.
4. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet making pancakes about 3-4 inches in diameter.
5. Serve with lots of butter and real maple syrup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (464g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 778 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 86.5g||115 %|
|Saturated Fat 50.9g||254 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 1632mg||502 %|
|Sodium 975mg||34 %|
|Potassium 786.6mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 9.1g|
|Protein 50.7g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1020
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.