Try this Coconut Ice Bars SKFOO recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Grease and line bar tin with baking paper, letting edges overhang.
2. Sift ising sugar into large bowl.
3. Stir un coconut and condensed milk until almost all combined. Use hands to finish combining.
4. Divide misture into 2 bowls.
5. Mix vanilla into one half. Press into prepared pan and level surface.
6. Mix rosewater and a little food colouring into other half. Press over vanilla layer and level surface.
7. Melt chocolate and drizzle over top.
8. Scatter with extra coconut and rose petals.
9. Chill, covered, for three hours.
10. Use baking paper to remove from pan.
11. Cut into bars or squares.
12. Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (411g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 903 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 100.3g||134 %|
|Saturated Fat 86.6g||433 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 34mg||10 %|
|Sodium 181.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1145.6mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 255.4g||75 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.1g||92 %|
|Sugars, other 232.3g|
|Protein 17.7g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1913
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.