(If serving with rice, start cooking rice before recipe, 1 cup of brown rice to 1 cups of water, cook in rice cooker until done)
Add 1 points to recipe for rice if following Weight Watchers.
1. Heat half the oil in the wok, stir fry the lamb in batches. until browned and almost cooked through.
2. Heat the remaining oil in same wok: stir fry onion, curry paste, lemon grass, garlic and fish sauce until onion is soft.
3. Add the chopped vegetables and cover for a couple of minutes.
4. Return lamb to the pan with cream and coriander and corn flour mixture: stir fry, tossing until hot.
5. Serve over rice if desired.
Use only light coconut cream, or you will have to work too hard in the gym to take it off the hips. Substitute any of the vegetables for your favourite. I have made this recipe using chicken aswell, it gets a two thumbs up from my boys.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (252g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 381 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.3g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.6g||108 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 266.2mg||82 %|
|Sodium 91.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 542.6mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 23.7g|
|Protein 20.4g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 563
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.