1. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a large bowl, whisk sugar, melted butter, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla, and milk
3. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and the buttermilk until evenly blended. Set aside
4. In medium bowl whisk flour, baking powder, and salt. With a wooden spoon, stir about 1/3 of flour mix into sugar mix, then alternately add 1/2 of remaining egg mixture and 1/2 flour mixture, stirring after each addition just enough to blend. Stir in coconut
5. Pour batter into pan and bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
6. Glaze: combine all ingredients except coconut flakes. When bread is cooled spread on glaze and top with flaked coconut
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1584g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1057 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 117.5g||157 %|
|Saturated Fat 62.6g||313 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 38.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.4g|
|Cholesterol 194.1mg||60 %|
|Sodium 56717.7mg||1956 %|
|Potassium 1334mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 458g||135 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 451.3g|
|Protein 25.6g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2920
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!