1. cut chicken breasts completely in half as if you were butterflying them.
2. put them in gallon zip bag
3. pound them to same thickness
4. make marinade
5. add all marinade ingredients together in bowl (oil, zest, cumin, soy sauce, salt, sugar, curry, coconut milk, lime juice.
6. add marinade to the chicken
7. squeeze all air out of bag and marinate for 30 min to 2 hours
8. get your pan really hot, spray with nonstick or oil
9. put chicken on pan
10. pour remaining marinade into sauce pan and bring to FULL BOIL to make safe to eat.
11. add fresh lime squeeze, cilantro, peppers and marinade over chicken and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (651g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 392 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.6g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11720.4mg||404 %|
|Potassium 2675.1mg||70 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||36 %|
|Sugars, other 22.4g|
|Protein 13.7g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 527
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!