Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease, spray or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together cream of coconut, corn syrup, egg whites, vanilla and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, combine shredded coconuts, breaking up any clumps.
3. Add egg white mixture and stir until combined.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheets, spacing about 1 inch apart.
6. Use moistened fingers to press mounds into uniform shapes if desired.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are light golden brown.
8. Cool on baking sheet for 2–3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.
9. Store at room temperature in an airtight container. Do not freeze.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (15g)|
|Recipe Makes: 60|
|Calories from Fat: 39 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.3g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 17.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 43.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 4.9g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 62
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.