1. Chop chocolate into small pieces.
2. Heat coconut milk over medium heat until just boiling.
3. Pour hot milk over chocolate pieces.
4. Add vanilla.
5. Let the mixture sit for five minutes.
6. Stir gently with a whisk until completely melted.
7. Cool completely at room temperature.
8. Scoop into tablespoon sized balls.
9. Roll balls in coconut.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 117mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 141
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.