1. Combine the coconut flour, parmesan, garlic powder, parsley flakes, cayenne and salt in a shallow bowl.
2. Slice onion to a thickness of about 1/2 - 3/4 inch and break up the rings.
3. Heat oil in a medium saute pan. Meanwhile, beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
4. Coat onion rings thoroughly in egg, soaking for at least 1 minute.
5. In small batches, dip rings in coating mixture and fry until golden brown on one side and turn with tong to brown the other side.
6. Remove to paper towels or paper bags.
7. Serve with your choice of sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 129 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.4g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 48.7mg||15 %|
|Sodium 99mg||3 %|
|Potassium 139mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!