- In a large skillet, heat oil and cook garlic and ginger for 2 minutes
- Stir in coconut milk and curry paste and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to medium-low
- Add fish and cook until flaky (approx. 4 minutes per side); remove skin and keep warm
- Simmer sauce until thick, stir in lime juice, salt and pepper
- Ladle sauce over fish
- Cook broccolini in a large pot until tender-crisp (approx. 5 minutes)
- Drain and arrange on plate with fish
- Sprinkle with cilantro and hot pepper
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (122g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 22.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 22
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!