1. Cut bacon into chunks and cook over medium high in the largest skillet you have with a lid and remove slices when done.
2. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and add to the skillet with bacon drippings. Cook 4 minutes or so on one side, until golden on that side but not cooked all the way through. Remove fish.
3. Add fennel and bell peppers to skill and saute, approximately 5 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to medium low and add kale, filling to close to the top of the skillet. Place fish on top. Pour in chicken stock.
5. Cover skillet and cook until kale is wilted and fish flakes easily.
6. Sprinkle with bacon, salt, pepper, parsley, fennel fronds, and cider vinegar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2765g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 157 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.5g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 805.4mg||248 %|
|Sodium 1614.4mg||56 %|
|Potassium 9071.8mg||239 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.6g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 24.2g|
|Protein 342.4g||489 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1741
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!