1. Mix mashed potatoes and sugar together.
2. Add shortening, water and milk. Let cool.
3. Sprinkle 2 packages of yeast on top.
4. Add salt, eggs and flour and knead for 10 minutes.
5. Put in refrigerator for 12 hours.
6. Put in pans and stick with a fork. Cover with a towel, keep warm and let rise for approximately 1 hour.
7. Melt butter and put it on dough lightly.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
10. When remove, add more melted butter and cinnamon and sugar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2836g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4243 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 471.5g||629 %|
|Saturated Fat 276.6g||1383 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 139.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 24.4g|
|Cholesterol 1066mg||328 %|
|Sodium 59432.9mg||2049 %|
|Potassium 1766.7mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1265g||372 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 1258.8g|
|Protein 29.1g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9181
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!