1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat over to 350 degrees. Grease 12-cup muffin tin.
2. Pulse granulated sugar, 1/2 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar together in food processor until combined, about 5 pulses. Transfer 3/4 cup of processed sugar mixture to bowl (leaving remaining sugar mixture in processor), and whisk in remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon to make streusel; set aside.
3. Add remaining 1 cup flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to sugar mixture left in food processor and pulse until combined, about 5 pulses. Scatter butter evenly over top and continue to pulse until mixture breaks down into small, pebbly pieces, about 10 pulses. Add eggs and sour cream and pulse until batter is well combined and thick, about 8 pulses.
4. Portion generous tablespoons of batter into each muffin cup, then top each with 1 1/2 tablespoons streusel mixture. Spoon remaining batter evenly into cups. Bake until golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 20 - 25 minutes, rotating pan halfway through baking.
5. Let muffins cool slightly in pan before removing. Dust lightly with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (97g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 170 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.9g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 149.4mg||46 %|
|Sodium 73.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 84.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 38.1g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 341
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.