Bring out cream cheese for at least 30 mins to soften (at room temperature)
Brew coffee ahead of time to allow it to cool
1) preheat oven to 350
2) mix cream cheese with brown sugar, then add eggs and coffee
3) mix until just blended (don't over mix)
4) pour into graham crust and level it out so the cake does not come out lopsided
5) bake in the oven for 40 minutes (optional: put cheesecake in a waterbath)
6) after baking, let it slowly cool before putting it in a fridge for at least 3 hours. Ideally it should be overnight.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 191 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.2g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 87.1mg||27 %|
|Sodium 245.5mg||8 %|
|Potassium 129.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 35.6g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 349
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.