1. Brew the coffee, and allow it to chill in the refrigerator before making the marinade.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the chilled coffee, coconut aminos, garlic, shallots, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Whisk to combine.
3. Rinse the steaks under cool water, pat them dry, and place them in a dish.
4. Pour the marinade over the steaks to evenly coat, and refrigerate them in the marinade for at least 4-6 hours, or up to 24 hours.
5. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
6. Grill the steaks 12-15 minutes, flipping once.
7. Remove the steaks from the grill, and allow them to rest for 5 minutes.
8. While the steaks are resting, fry the eggs in coconut oil.
9. Top each steak with its own egg, and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (150g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 120 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.4g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 423mg||130 %|
|Sodium 141.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 167.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 12.8g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 177
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!