1. Add walnuts, onion, garlic, basil leaves and oil to food processor.
2. Pulse until crumbly mixture forms ball; set aside.
3. Rinse collard greens to remove dirt; pat dry with paper towel.
4. Remove large stem located down middle of leaves, so you have 20 half leaves; discard stems.
5. Message leaves with extra virgin olive oil on dark green side of leaves.
6. Put a heaping tablespoon of walnut pâté in center of leaf; add favorite vegetables; roll up like cigar; set aside.
7. Repeat step 6 for rest of leaves.
8. Serve and enjoy!
For more information or nutritional consultations please contact Ruby@RubyLathon.com.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (20g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 88.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 100
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!