by Connie Le
1. Bake individual garlic cloves at 350° in oven until they turn dark brown and soften (approximately 10 minutes).
2. Boil potatoes until they are soft enough to mash (approximately 25 minutes).
3. Mash potatoes in large bowl
4. Add entire can of coconut milk
5. Toss in roasted garlic cloves and mash all together
6. Add salt and pepper to taste
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (315g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 111 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.3g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 54.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 1298.2mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 38.8g|
|Protein 6.2g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 294
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.