1. Whip egg whites to a soft peak.
2. Combine egg whites with mirepoix and ground meat.
3. Mix thouroughly.
4. Put cold stock in a stainless steel pan.
5. Add egg whites mixture to the cold stock.
6. Mix thouroughly.
7. Bring to boil stirring occasionally until raft starts to form.
8. Once raft has formed move pan to the side and allow to simmer for 40 -45 minutes.
9. Strain through several layers of cheesecloth or chinois.
10. Garnish with cooked brunoise vegetables
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (739g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 268 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.8g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g||81 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 119.9mg||37 %|
|Sodium 406.1mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1159.6mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 29.8g|
|Protein 33g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 521
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!