Heat oven to 350*
1. STIR together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
2. ADD eggs, butter, vanilla.
3. STIR until dough forms, hand kneading, if necessary
4. SCOOP dough by rounded 2 TBLS. and place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
5. BAKE 10 - 11 mins. or until edges are light golden brown. COOL 5 mins. and remove from cookie sheet.
Store cooled cookies in airtight container.
Makes 3 1/2 dozen.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (869g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1836 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 204g||272 %|
|Saturated Fat 122.8g||614 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 55.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.6g|
|Cholesterol 1334mg||410 %|
|Sodium 43539mg||1501 %|
|Potassium 777.1mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 325.9g||96 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 325.9g|
|Protein 27.5g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3180
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!