1. Line a greased 9 inch square pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
3. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat; add white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream, 2 cups crushed cookies, and salt.
5. Stir until morsels melt.
6. Pour fudge into prepared pan.
7. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cookies over fudge, gently pressing cookies into fudge.
8. Cover and chill until firm.Lift uncut fudge in aluminum foil from pan; remove foil and cut fudge into squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (2031g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 4581 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 509g||679 %|
|Saturated Fat 266.9g||1334 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 101.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.6g|
|Cholesterol 554.6mg||171 %|
|Sodium 60934.5mg||2101 %|
|Potassium 3682.9mg||97 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1075.7g||316 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.6g||86 %|
|Sugars, other 1054.1g|
|Protein 73.7g||105 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8941
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!