1) Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 375* Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. WHISK flour, salt, and baking soda together in Med-bowl; Set aside.
**** If using salted butter, omit 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Then taste the dough to make sure it suits your taste.
2) MELT butter in an 8" skillet over Med-High heat, SWIRLING pan occasionally, until foaming subsides. Continue to cook, stirring and scraping bottom of pan with heat-resistant spatula, until milk solids are dark golden brown and butter has nutty aroma, 1 - 2 mins. Immediately transfer browned butter to large heatproof bowl, scraping skillet with spatula. STIR in cinnamon.
3) ADD brown sugar, granulated sugar, and oil to egg and egg yolk and vanilla and whisk until mixture is smooth. Using wooden spoon or spatula, STIR in flour mixture until fully combined, about 1 min. ADD oats and raisins, if using, and stir until evenly distributed (mixture will be thick).
4) Divide dough into 20 portions, each about 3 Tbls. (or use #24 cookie scoop). Arrange dough balls 2" apart on prepared sheets, press each ball into 2 1/2 " disk.
5) BAKE, until cookie edges are set and lightly browned and centers are still soft but not wet, 8 - 10 mins. ROTATE sheet halfway through baking. Let cookies cool on sheet on wire rack for 5 mins.; using wide metal spatula, transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool completely.
***** If using salted butter, omit 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Then taste the dough to make sure it suits your taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (30g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 258 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.1g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.3g|
|Cholesterol 13.6mg||4 %|
|Sodium 36.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1.7mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 258
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.