1. Set 1 cup sliced strawberries aside in refrigerator.
2. Chop remaining berries; set aside.
3. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min until dissolved.
4. Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1 cup. Add to gelatin, stir until slightly thickened. Remove unmelted ice. Spoon into pie crust.
5. Refrigerate 6 hours. Top with strawberries before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (162g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 137 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.2g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 213.1mg||7 %|
|Potassium 138.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 37.4g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 305
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.